We host a midwife led antenatal clinic here at our practice every Friday afternoon between 13:00 – 15.00.
If you wish to contact the community midwives, then please phone them directly at their office (based at the Liverpool Women’s Hospital) on 0151 708 9988.
You can self refer to the Women’s Hospital for antenatal care – why not follow this link to find out how.
- We host baby immunisation clinics here at our practice every Wednesday between 09:00 – 11.30 by appointment.
- There are a range of services in both Belle Vale and Hunts Cross Children’s Centres – click to look at the latest calendar of events.
Children’s Immunisation Schedule
- Here is a checklist of the vaccines that are routinely offered to everyone in the UK for free on the NHS, and the age at which you should ideally have them.
- Our health visitors are employed by Liverpool Community Health and work with us to provide care for children and young familes. Find out more about what they do.
- Liverpool Community Health are supporting a national project to develop an electronic version of the paper Redbook that is given to all parents when their baby is born. To find out more about eRedbook or to trial this free online tool now simply visit www.eredbook.org.uk/liverpool and register or ask your Health Visitor for more information.
We provide a joint injection clinic on Fridays from 9:00 – 12:00 depending on demand and availability. Please arrange an appointment with Dr Donald for an initial consultation.
We offer a minor surgery service for removing skin lesions. We are only able to remove skin lesions which are causing pain or irritation. Removal of cosmetic lesions such as skin tags is not provided on the NHS.
Foreign Travel Immunisations
Our Practice Nurse is able to provide some holiday vaccinations for you. So if you’ve got your holiday booked check what you need or speak with our Practice Nurse.
If you are travelling further afield beyond Europe and require more specialised jabs such as Rabies or Yellow Fever we will refer you to the Liverpool Well Travelled Centre for further information and advice.